Sunday, May 31, 2009

NOT SO BAD

I had a dream that I was on an airplane and I got up to go pee.  The bathroom was right next to the escape hatch and I said jokingly to the other guy in line, "Hey, don't open that, OK?"  It wasn't a particularly funny joke but I wasn't even conscious so I think it was fine considering the circumstances.  The guy kind of looked like a sloppy John Turturro.  He looked at me and then he looked at the hatch and he opened it, but instead of everything flying out of the plane like in the movies, there was just a gentle breeze.  He glanced outside for a second and then closed the door and said, "Not so bad."   

1 comment:

Brandon Ruben said...

A kewl werd for "gentle breeze" is zephyr. I'm the best at words also my real life nickname and internet nickname is breezy so it all came together.

Google Analytics