Thursday, May 7, 2009

A VISIT FROM DAP: Tabloid Edition

RICH PEOPLE NEWS:
Ear doctor Kevin O’Flaherty said that when he treated [Brooke] Astor at her Park Avenue home in 2000, he asked about her Christmas plans. “She said she’d rather have Boysie and Girlsie, her dogs, there than her son and that B-I-T-C-H.” (Regarding her daughter-in-law)


DEFUNCT WEBSITE NEWS:
http://www.deathscore.com/
This site had people send in lists of people they thought were going to die that year and then went back and judged the lists for accuracy and awarded prizes. At least that was the plan. I think we're going to have a similar contest amongst us here at GG, stay tuned.


CELEBRITY NEWS:
Kiefer Sutherland - Police are investigating a claim that Sutherland broke McCollough’s nose after the designer slighted actress Brooke Shields (Shields’ rep denies this report). “Kiefer is sorry it happened,” Sutherland’s friend told E! News. “Absolutely. It’s terribly regrettable.”



FORMER RICH PEOPLE CELEBRITY NEWS:
Bernie Madoff - "Once, I looked in his address book and found, under M, about a dozen phone numbers for his masseuses," she wrote. "If you ever lose your address book and somebody finds it, they're going to think you're a pervert, I said."

Squillari said Madoff often made sexually suggestive remarks."'Oh, you know you're crazy about me,' he would say to me. Sometimes when he came out of his bathroom, which was diagonal to my desk, he would still be zipping up his pants. If he saw me shaking my head disapprovingly, he would say 'Oh, you know it excites you,"' she wrote.

No comments:

Google Analytics