Monday, June 1, 2009

CF Edley: Dropped the ball

Probably I should had put this up a longass time ago, like before I was even on GG, but you know what they say: better to stop staring before they notice than not to stare at all.
Maybe it's easy to put up something about Kool Keith, aka literally every name ever invented, but him and Kurt have this one album from some years back that I kinda feel beats literally every other piece of nonsense art ever made. It's called Diesel Truckers. It's called Diesel Truckers. And the title track is about being a diesel trucker. It's called Diesel Truckers. Which Keith knows all about because of his many years actually working as a long-haul trucker in China's desolate and dangerous Xinjiang province. Where he learned to pronounce English words.
Here's the cut. But I would also recommend, like, the whole damn album since it has tracks titled like I Love You Nancy:


I would just like to thank the world.

ownership

1 comment:

Dap said...

I think he refers to himself as the 'get-changer' as in, Oh, it only accepts quarters, lemme go get some change. I've always liked that.

Google Analytics