Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A VISIT FROM DAP: Miracle Fruit

This is that Miracle Fruit (active compound: MIRACULIN). Also know as Miracle Berry, Magic Berry, Miraculous Berry or Flavour Berry, which interestingly enough all sound like store-brand cereals my immigrant mom bought when I was a kid. It fucks with your taste buds so sour foods taste sweet. Folks have been having "flavor-tripping" parties, which are apparently "a novel take on the dinner party." I hate dinner parties, so I think we should get high, eat these and drink King Cobra/eat lemons till we're sick. We could call it a "party", we don't even need the stupid miracle fruit.

I'm yet to try some but I'm on the hunt. Like all good things they're currently available only in pill form. I'm looking at you, Chinatown!

2 comments:

Lakutis said...

its "i've yet" not "i'm yet". Dick

Dap said...

Consulted this: http://www.englishforums.com/English/Versus/djxxm/post.htm

...got no answers, eat a dick, Bruce. You punk bitch.\

AY YO BRUCE, WUZZAPNIN

Google Analytics