Monday, January 5, 2009

Google Image Search: Taj Mahal Tourism

I love Google image search. It's one of my favorite things to do, easily. It started with an appreciation of typing in Indian names like Anand and Vijay and laughing at Indians from India because they have no style and my parents left that country. Although later I grew to appreciate Indian style as anyone that could "pull off" neon colors and booger green earth tones is alright with me. Then there was the nudes phase which was more of a theoretical google search joke than a real one. Here's a fake conversation that could easily be a real conversation explaining:


Hima: Yo what are you doing?
Dap: Google Image Search, Cool Kids Nudes
Hima: Ah, I was searching for Jim Cramer CNBC nudes.
Dap: nice!


This most recent Google Image Search Quest is one of my favorites of all time. Bran helped out.

Here's a bunch of people at the Taj Mahal:






HELL YES:



No comments:

Google Analytics