Friday, January 16, 2009

Fashion: Krane

Sorry about the lack of posting here, faithful 3 readers. Things seem to be picking up at work which makes my usual perusing the web for cool things to steal a little more difficult. I'm trying to do big things - trying to stack that guap. Duckets.

I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man.
I'm not a garbageman. I'm garbage, man.
I'm not a burger, man. I'm a burgerman.

But I digress... I come to you today with a lookbook of one of my favorite brand's Spring/Summer 09 collection. Canada's Krane has been one of my favorites since I started looking into non-street-wear fashion. (Slowly street-wear and high-end seem to be converging in a funny way anyway - or at lease that's how I'm going about dressing). Peep their look book for the Men's line and their always awesome bags:

http://www.kranedesign.com/catalogue/Krane_ss09catalogue.pdf

Here's a look from their Fall/Winter '09 line. Should be dropping soon as the fashion event (capsule) in NY will be holding a preview on Monday:

No comments:

Google Analytics