Thursday, June 25, 2009

DAS QUITE LITERALLY RACIST

WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MAY OFFEND YOU LOL

So some geniuses over in Scotland have finally figured out what the internet is good for, besides these three things. On their website, you upload a picture of yourself and tell them your gender, age, and ethnicity, then some weird gaelic cyber genie figures out what you would look like if you were a different age, gender, or ethnicity.

YES THAT'S RIGHT. ETHNICITY. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT AGE AND GENDER DO CAUSE THAT SHIT IS BONER. ALL YOU NEED TO SEE IS:


So now that I'm black, I thought, "Why can't I be blacker?" So I fed Black Me through the Racist-o-Matic 9000, over and over again, until I was black times infinity plus one:

But I thought this was a little racist, and so I decided to give some other ethnicities a chance, like, Asian!

But again, that's still pretty one-sided, and so, in the end, I decided to be equal parts black, equal parts asian, like my hero, Fred Astaire:


So now I'm Blasian Bob. In honor of my new self-imposed, hyperbolic ethnicity, I have stripped a couple 'friends of color' of mine of their respective ethnicities:

DAS ERACIST!


UPDATE: This post is now dedicated to the inventor of morphing white people into black people, Michael Burnside Jackson.

No comments:

Google Analytics