Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Music: Boy Crisis

Faithful three readers, I apologize for the lack of posting here. I took the long weekend to go Weed Edge and I don't regret it. Not one bit. For after all, blog, we weedheads and greedheads, with self-anointed street cred, emaciated fools look at us and note that we fed, we weed edge...

On to big tings...

Boy Crisis is a Brooklyn Buzz Band. Ever heard of them? They make music that is "danceable" and has "pop hooks." They have an "ethnic band member." They are well-liked by me. Boy Crisis is recording their upcoming album and it will be very good. I've had the pleasure of hearing a lot of the new stuff and even the demos sound great. If the Crookers version of Day and Night can get played on Hot 97 and urban radio stations across the hood, I don't doubt that Boy Crisis can do it. They have an "ethnic band member." While I can't leak the demos I was lucky enough to steal from Victor's computer when he wasn't looking, I can post a video Boob Weisz made for a remix of a demo of a new song of theirs called Fountain of Youth...

Google Analytics