Friday, February 20, 2009

My Head Hurts

YO CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/

PEACE!!!

ALSO,

The best three rap albums of all time, in no order, are:

Ready to Die - Biggie

Black Bastards - KMD

and Paul's Boutique - Beastie Boys

If anyone disagrees with me they are probably wrong. I know what I am talking about. Similar to Ludacris, I do it for hip hop. I also do it for trip-hop though I don't even like trip-hop or really know what it is. Also, I just ordered Paul's Boutique's new 20th Anniversary remastered reissue on vinyl and am soooooooooooooooooooper psyched for that to come in. That said, I still don't have a record player so I'm only going to listen to the mp3s. In addition to the vinyl and digital album, I think you get a DVD-like commentary version of the album where they talk about each track over that track. Pitchfork gave the reissue a totally appropriate 10.0 accompanied with a totally Pitchfork-y annoying ass review.

STAY AWAY FROM RAP MUSIC PITCHFORK.COM.
NAH THOUGH, ACTUALLY, YOU CAN HAVE ATMOSPHERE.
YOU SHOULD ONLY WRITE REVIEWS ABOUT ATMOSPHERE FROM NOW ON.

Eventually I will write a detailed ass joint about the album and it'll be very good. Everything I say about the album will be spot-on. I'll use big words only when necessary. I'll include clever anecdotes. I'll do it for hip-hop. Definitely.

No comments:

Google Analytics