Thursday, February 5, 2009

Music: LIL WAYNE VS KATIE COURIC + Raekwon

Anyone catch this last night? I watched it with my mother who didn't approve of Lil Wayne's tattoos. That said, she found his demeanor to be endearing and agreed in the end that Weezy F. Baby is the Best Rapper Alive.

While I'm yapping about rapping, I was talking to a colleague of mine about one of the best rap joints ever - Verbal Intercourse from Raekwon's legendary Only Built 4 Cuban Linx. They never made a video so this fan joint will have to suffice but def peep this if you're not familiar with the song. That is, if you're not familiar - GET FAMILIAR. Man, I miss Nas.

And while I'm yapping about Raekwon and Only Built for Cuban Linx, I should mention NahRight recently put up a joint that leaked from the highly anticipated sequel to that album. This Sharebee link is for Wu Ohh by Rae with Ghost and Meth on it: http://sharebee.com/d75d49e5

No comments:

Google Analytics