Saturday, September 20, 2008

Music: Diplo, M.I.A., Switch



M.I.A., Diplo, and Switch took over for Giles Peterson at BBC Radio 1 while dude was in Cuba. This what they did. What a cool plug from the energy king, ELEPHANTMAN!!

http://maddecent.com/blog/2008/09/15/diplo-switch-mia-takeover/

Diplo, Switch & M.I.A Takeover
-----------------------------------------
Unknown – 'Boeke' (White)
Crookers – 'Burning Spear' (Mad Decent)
Unknown – ‘Untitled’ (White)
Unknown - 'This is Ska' (White)
Busy Signal ft MIA and Rye Rye – 'Tic Toc' (Mia Remix) (Test)
Switch & Rusko 'Untitled' (White)
Benga – '26 Basslines' (Tempa)
Can – ‘Vitamin C’ (United Artists)
Major Lazer - 'I'm an Indian Too' (White)
DJ Mujava – ‘Township Funk’ (This is Music)
Steve Angelo – 'Gypsy' (This is Music)
J Dilla – ‘Oxtapus’
Major Lazer - ‘Lazer Theme’ (White)
Busy Signal – 'Cool It Down' (VP Records)
Black Star – 'Let Me Hump You' (Test)
Isaac Hayes - Ike's Rap II, (Enterprise)
Tame Impala – ‘Remember Me’ (White)

Peace.

UPDATE: Busy Signal ft MIA and Rye Rye – 'Tic Toc' (Mia Remix) (Test) is amazing. I can't wait for this shit to leak as an mp3 so I can put it up. If you don't want to hear the whole mix, which I suggest, at least forward to that. Dag.

No comments:

Google Analytics