Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fashion: Rag & Bone, Spring 2009

When J-La was still in NY, God bless his soul, we used to watch a lot of TV. During Fashion Week, we watched a lot of Full Frontal Fashion (no homo) on NYCTV, home of New York Noise. One of our favorite lines last year was Rag & Bone. Rag & Bone is the brainchild of Marcus Wainwright and David Neville, two Brits who I often forget are Brits but are making it clear with this line that they are... Brits. I like it. They've toned down the military look for more mod and biker/punk characteristics. I've left out more of the biker/punk-inclusive elements of the line as I'm not the biggest fan. In general though, I like it a lot.

















Alexander McQueen and others to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rag n bone is awesome.

and the black and white loafers on the last dude are totally the bees knees.

Google Analytics