Friday, April 3, 2009

A VISIT FROM DAP: Bananas ≠ Positive Vibes




How about that "does not equal" sign, eh? Anyway, I ate like 2 bananas earlier this week about an hour before I slept and ended up having the most insane dreams ever, one after another. I couldn't find anything that linked bananas to intense dreams but I did find this:

Banana

  • To dream of bananas, foretells that you will be mated to an uninteresting and an unloved companion.
  • To eat them, foretells a tiresome venture in business, and self-inflicted duty.
  • To see them decaying, you are soon to fall into some disagreeable enterprise.
  • To trade in them, non-productive interests will accumulate around you.

Source: 10 000 Dream Interpretations, by Gustavus Hindman Miller


Bananas are awesome, FUCK YOU GUSTAVUS HINDMAN MILLER!!!!

1 comment:

MediumRarePuppyMeat said...

It's true, it's a fruit with funny effect. I ate my pre-bedtime banana after a night of boozing and I dreamt that I shared a desk at work with 9-year old Macaulay Culkin and and a gay orangutan office manager. So vivid. At least the bananas ease the hangover the next day.

Google Analytics