Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Visitation Rights for CF Edley: Sorry and shit.

On the devoted fan tip, Super Cat may have made some mistakes, but these Sugar Ray enthusiasts are spot on:


Yup.

Also on the devoted fan tip, I just love Tracy Chapman. Don't we all. Should there be a question mark...? Punctuation aside, apparently people in Jamaica also love Tracy Chapman. At least, that's what these three versions lead me to believe:




and my personal favorite, seeing as it's kind of actually good:



Soon I'm gonna post shit with actual significance, like shit about specific riddims or whatever. Maybe I'll even do that later tonight. Prolly I won't. But I might. Maybe later tonight.

Oh wait. How bout some good Super Cat and Nicodemus shits:


Can you believe Dap Dj's that good!?

limp bisquick

No comments:

Google Analytics