Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A visit from Kate

http://www.burgerbusiness.com/

This is a whole website devoted to the ins and outs and developments in the burger industry, with related fast food news as well. Have a look around!  There are posts with names like"Burgerville Expands its Exploration of Burger-Chain Menu Limits" which I can't even understand, and links to other hamburger blogs.  I tried to check out Hotel burger News but their website (hotelburgers.com) is down.  Did you know Applebee's was getting serious with its "Realburger" campaign?  

Ever since I heard thug handles I've associated Hima with cheeseburgers.  I don't know whether or not he's actually all that into them in a literal sense, but in my head he got automatic friend points. This is maybe related to the fact that at some point in the past year I figured out that animals dressed as sandwiches will probably always be my favorite joke forever.  




Also pigs are deadly.  This is how it happens.



No comments:

Google Analytics