Sunday, November 22, 2009

A VISIT FROM AUNT BOOB: I VISIT SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAMS

since i've been having nothing but physically debilitating dreams lately, i haven't been privy to posting my nocturnalisms as much, but here's a pretty dope one my friend had (is this against the rules?), which she sent via text after visiting me in new orleans:

"I just had a dream that i ws at ur new hs and it was a lake hs on a swamp n u lived w 2 frat guys n the viscious killer lady from the comic im reading. then we went to the beach n jumped into a giant plastic tub filled w wheat grains n stomped them into corn mash to make moonshine. like grapes."

suffice to say, that's a pretty accurate description of what my life is like.

1 comment:

Dap said...

THERE ARE NO RULES, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

Google Analytics