Monday, November 24, 2008

"Some Old Crotchety Indian Couple" - Flight of the Conchords

Flight of the Conchords Season 2 starts in January.

One of my favorite scenes on anything thathas scenes is from Episode 10 of the first season. The group gains 2 new fans and the guys go to Dave's (Arj Barker aka Arjun Singh) place to get some cool clothes. If you haven't already seen it, forward to 4:00 and watch it through to about 5:45. Actually fuck it, watch the whole thing:


Dave - No. That's just some old crotchety Indian couple I sub-let to. The weird thing is they look like me.

Maybe I think this is fucking hilarious because I live with my parents but come on.... AMAZING. And if that's not funny, how about the shirt with a mouse having sex with another mouse in a rat trap? Huh!?!

Also, in Hari Kondabolu's Manoj there's a great scene where Arj Barker's headshot is backstage and the club owner says "nobody tops Manoj, especially this guy" as he taps the photo. I posted it before but it's real good.

No comments:

Google Analytics