Friday, January 22, 2010

A VISIT FROM DAP: PROPHET ELIJAH SAMUEL

I got this email the other day. I'm surprised it worked it's way around the spam filter but I'm glad it did. I'm thinking about responding to Prophet Elijah Samuel, as long as his services run in the ten dollars or less range.

All Hail, MY name is Prophet Elijah Samuel, I am a Genuine psychic, i cast all kinds of spells, love spells, money spells, career spells, lottery spells,fortune spells and banishing spells. i also do psychic readings and spiritual help in all situations. I have worked for many people from different nations all across Europe,Asia, Africa and many others. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any solution,fulfilled your heart desires. Nothing is impossible. my e-mail is: prophetelijahcoven@gmail.com Universal Favour Be Upon You

It's got a valid e-mail address and everything. What do you think?

(Peace to Corban Goble for snapping this flick with a Japanese Polaroid at Highline Ballroom)

No comments:

Google Analytics