Sunday, January 24, 2010

FROM THE ANNALS OF THE FLINTERNET..."Mexicans were having sex with my mare" - Mark Harrington

So you guys probably know a bit about Prussian Blue, the musical sister act who use their Aryan angst to spread the message of white power. Blah blah blah. Old news. But did you know that Lamb and Lynx Gaede are FUCKING BONERLICIOUS!?!



Now, this brings us to a question of no small importance. Is the guilt that comes along with my physical attraction to these sisters due to their views regarding the varying shades and religious preferences of humanity, or to the fact that they are currently 17-years-old? I can perhaps assuage my shame by keeping in mind that they will, barring being killed in a firebombing, turn 18 on June.....uhhh.......sorry......all of my brain blood is busy rushing into my penis.

Watch this while I go releive myself of some, shall we say, racial tension.

No comments:

Google Analytics