Thursday, March 5, 2009

A VISIT FROM DAP: India

I went to India (Andhra Pradesh, specifically) for several weeks in February. It was pretty awesome but that is besides the point. I wanted to write about the trip for you dedicated fan(s?) out there but I hate reading about some bullshit country other people just came back from. So instead I'm going to put up a bunch of pictures over two posts with absolutely no context. Most of these were taken on a variety of moving vehicles, the rest while walking around. I've also included a video on the very bottom that should explain itself. Check the rest out on my fake flickr cause the real flickr costs money and I don't really give a shit about photography anyway. I bet your girl missed me while I was gone? Nah, no disrespect to your girl, all we ever talk about is you, it's awkward...


















































No comments:

Google Analytics