Thursday, October 16, 2008

Music: Best Albums of 2008

I know the year's not over. I know we still have a few months left. If any additions need to be made, I'll make them later. I might have missed a few but, in large part, these are the albums I've listened to the most in 2008. In no particular order (pretty much in order), I give you my favorite albums of 2008:

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular (I think I heard/had demos for this album in Jan 2007 but nonetheless it got a physical release date in 2008. Seems like mad long ago.)


TV on the Radio - Dear Science

M83 - Saturday=Youth

Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes

Koushik - Out My Window

Animal Collective - Water Curses EP

Gang Gang Dance - Saint Dymphna

Lil Wayne - Carter 3

Francis & The Lights - A Modern Promise

The Dodos - Visiter

Passion Pit - Chunk of Change

Beach House - Devotion

Erykah Badu - New Amerykah Part One (4th World War)

Lykke Li - Youth Novels

Chairlift - Does You Inspire You

Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours

Amazing Baby - Infinite Fucking Cross EP

Motherfuckers without albums I bopped to hella heavy: Leif, Boy Crisis, Harrison Schaaf, and that song Boat Trip some dude made.

No comments:

Google Analytics