Friday, October 31, 2008

Fashion, Kind of: Wolf Shirt

This might look like a normal shirt but it has magic powers. Don't even think about buying it if you live in New York, my order's in. Read what others had to say:

Ol Tripod says... This shirt is excellent for pulling in husky Native American bitches with diabetes.

WOLFMAN!!! says... Thanks to your shirt, I now have 97, count em, 97 venereal diseases from every twat i've tapped since I bought your shirt. Even though I'm in a wheelchair and dripping with VD's, losing all my hair and my penis looks like something out of a sci-fi horror flick, my cum-stained wolf shirt still brings in the pussy.

Lil' Conner says... If only I had worn this shirt when my dad took us fishing, maybe mom and I would have made it to shore.

Picasso says... Some people may have you think I painted portraits of various things. My efforts were 100% devoted to painting wolf shirts and various legendary people wearing wolf shirts. I, myself owned several wolf shirts. I cut off my ear because all of my wolf shirts were in the wash and I was beyond frustrated.

Bill Brasky says... I bought this shirt based off of the reviews, and I must say, it is highly over-rated. Since owning this shirt I have had no dates. I've lost my job. My car has been repossessed, and my landlord is kicking me out unless I stop wearing wolf shirts. On the other hand, the stitching is nice, and it doesn't shrink in the wash. I give it two stars.

Read all of them here: http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

Also, big up Mags for this image via http://www.wordtoyour.com/:

No comments:

Google Analytics