Monday, February 22, 2010

A VISIT FROM DAP: SUPERGROUP IN THE PARK

Just had a dream that GG homie Chris had assembled a supergroup to perform in a scenic park. Members of several bands had come together to form a supergroup a la Spanish Broads. I was playing "timpani" which was actually a steel drum I played exactly like a normal drum kit and the sound resembled an electronic drum kit. This part was AWESOME. I was playing next to a composite East Asian man who was a combination of two people I've known in the past. Three songs in, the East Asian man's guitar broke and Chris frustratedly asked him what happened. They tried to swap out guitars but the new one didn't work. Shortly afterwards Chris ran into the woods that were behind us in the park and hundreds of members of the crowd and the band followed him. He literally turned into Pan (the mythical half-goat creature, not this man from Suckers) and started leading everybody in a song I cannot remember.

1 comment:

CF Edley said...

YOOOOOO I WAS TOTALLY AT THAT DREAM!!!

Google Analytics