Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FROM THE ANNALS OF THE FLINTERNET...Jesus Fucking Christ!

Doesn't anyone else contribute to this blog any longer!?! Gordon Gartrelle was once a hotbed of racial and political discourse. In order to stir up controversy and thus reignite Gordon Gartelle's primal fire, I have decided to post a list of offensive words and terms. Please comment on them or personally attack me as you see fit...


Nigger Poontang
Chernozhopyi (antiquated, and Russian)
Chink
Chink Poontang, Nigger
Kyke
Wetback
"Nigger, the Kyke on the Wetback mission Chinked all over our Spic reserve!"
Women
"If a cocksucking faggot ever tried to queer up on my wife, I'd shove my double-gage shotgun down his cornhole-fellating queermo mouth!"
Did you hear the one about the Muslim woman who took off her veil? (please submit potential punch-lines to this set-up in the comments section)
Jigaboo
Spictacular
"You people"
Niggertron (in the future, duh!)

I am trying so hard to be offensive. Please hate me. But actually, please love me.

I Love You All (even the Niggertron prototypes that Halliburton is developing),
Andrew

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Andrew,
You are a horrible racist and should be ashamed of yourself! It's you and your fellow ignorant Teabaggers that give the united States a bad reputation.
Indignantly,
Andrew

See guys? That's how it's done. Now light this blog up like a poorly-spelled birthday cake!

pj said...

Women... what an insult to humanity.

Hayden Currie said...

Man, this is hilarious. I sympathise with your inability to get people riled up. I got a blog myself http://haydencurrie.blogspot.com/, but it's hard being controversial when you only got 14 followers.
Anyways, women and minorities eh? It's my humble opinion that successive left-wing wing liberal governments have given them far TOO MANY rights. How about this? The right to remain silent!

Google Analytics